|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In Axis Powers Hetalia, Lithuania's Diving Save, mixed with Poland's remark on how he was 'totally late' (meaning, he knew Liet would come for him, so he lulled Prussia into a state of fake security to let Liet oull the aforementioned diving save).
- Lithuania (Yes, THAT Lithuania) taking the time to lecture his opponent Prussia at swordpoint about how he's not fighting correctly.
- Also, Spain's Papa Wolf moment where he rescues Romano from Turkey.
- Even the Gag Dub makes this awesome, with Spain declaring that Turkey'll get Romano when he "pries him from [his] cold, dead hands."
- And the Ninja Maid Hungary smashing through Blood Knight Prussia's wall.
Prussia: Hungary! What are YOU doing here?!
Hungary: Don't say that like it's such a BAD thing!
- The animated rendition of her Curb Stomp Battle against Prussia's army is even more awesome than in the original webcomic. The 'comic has her merely whacking them with her weapon, in the anime she punches and kicks the shit outta them.
- Canada's Crowning Moment of Awesome is his three hours long "The Reason You Suck" Speech to America. Even with the hamburger remark in the end, Matthew still verbally bitchslapped Alfred back and forth.
- What makes it more awesome was that he was still continuing his speech until England interrupted him, so it was going to be more than three hours long.
- China taking out Germany (armed with a gun) and Japan (armed with a katana) with a wok and a ladle in the anime. His line in the manga? "Aiyaaa, I'm gonna kick your ass!" which he did.
- He does this three times. At least.
- France gets one through his Divide and Conquer manipulations against the Habsburgs. He didn't fully succeed, but it was nice to see another side of him aside of his Handsome Lech sorties.
- Sealand gets one crossed with Crowning Moment of Funny in the Bloodbath 2010. He faces one of the "mysterious figures" who's about to kidnap him... and beats the crap out of him.
- In The Movie both the Axis (sans Italy of course) and the Allies get one in the fight scene, including Russia face-palming the enemies and America doing backflips. Also America and Germany punching the shit out of the bad guys.
- The aliens are unable to invade Switzerland and Lichenstein because of his neutrality, which manifests as a giant forcefield around th entire country.
- The Hetalia movie is about as padded as a Japanese bra. However, another CMOA comes near the end when Rome ojii-chan performs a remix of his Crowning Music of Awesome in Visual-Kei fashion.
- And Italy saves the day and stops an entire invasion that was on the brink of succeding, that the most powerful countries in the world with all their military might could not stop, by smiling and doodling on everyone's faces.
- Doubling as a Crowning Moment of Funny, when the main eight infiltrate the Pictonian mothership, America, China and Russia nearly run into the aliens. China and America press themselves against the wall, trying to not be seen, while Russia says "Never show enemy the fear," and simply strides past the Pictonians like it's nothing. Better yet, it works.
- In Real Life Prince Paul of Wy found out about his country's character and made a fanart of it!
- Anytime Prussia gets screentime. Just saying.
- England gets one that crosses into Crowning Moment of Funny. After all the angst of his talk with America in America's B-day, he gives him his b-day gift. A boxing glove that hits America squarely and hilariously on the face.
- Romano. Yes.Romanocanbeawesome.
- Even Chibitalia, who's roughly the size of a grocery bag, gets a few. Kicking the crap out of Ottoman Turkey is one shining example; another is him telling off an Italian millionaire whose overly ostentatious boat gets stuck in the canal. When he decides to ban large boats, the man tries to bribe him with a bag of sweets, which Italy gleefuly devours...and then sticks to his guns, thus bringing in the gondolas we know today.