|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Blade has quite the number over the course of 3 movies, but nothing quite tops his busting up a Vampire rave at the start of the first film. That my friends is how you make an entrance.
- "You. Do Not. Know. Who. You. Are. FUCKING. WITH!"
- "Can you blush?" Bad idea.
- In the third film, Drake asks Blade if he's ready. Blade responds, "I was born ready, mother fucker." Duh.
- It's a bit too long to be the subject of Memetic Mutation, but in the first film: "Some motherfuckers are always tryin' to ice skate uphill." BAM!
- Blade Trinity might be the black sheep of the trilogy, but Hannibal King's interrogation scene alone makes the movie worth a watch.
Hannibal: "See, that tickle you're feeling in the back of your throats right now? That's atomized colloidal silver. It's being pumped through the building's air conditioning system, you cock-juggling THUNDERCUNT!"
- And minutes later, after King disposes of a vampire Pomeranian by means of letting it run off a tall building...
Jarko Grimwood: "Hey dickface. You seen my dog?"
Hannibal: Have you tried the lobby?"
- He also had a few in the comics. He once blew up a SHIELD helicarrier worth ninety billion dollars (well before Spider-Man did it) to clean out vamps. Also, his eventual reaction when chained up and expected to 'chow down' on an innocent girl:
Did you know a wolf will bite off its own paw to get out of a trap?
- In the third movie:
Vreede: I can't tell you. They-they'll kill me.
Blade: Kill you? Motherfucker, I'll kill you! I'll just enjoy it better.
- How was the first Blade's Sequel Hook not yet been mention?
Blade: [in Moscow, speaking Russian] Catch you at a bad time... comrade?
- In the third movie, the little girl tells Drake off after telling her a reason she should be afraid to die since there's only darkness.
"My friends will kill you."
- The blood rave in the beginning of the first film is one of the best remembered scenes of the series. Vampires lure unsuspecting humans to an underground rave, then pipe blood through the fire sprinklers and devour the humans... until Blade steps in and slaughters them. The vampires' reaction to Blade's appearance is a major character establishing moment.
Blade The Series Edit
- Detective Brian Boone has just woken up after being turned into a vampire and finds he's trapped in a body bag of very tough plastic that he can't break. How does he escape? He pulls one of his fangs out of his mouth and saws through the bag!