|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Former Hair Hunt Edit
- Badass Army This entire generation of soldiers is described as such, having conquered almost all the known world in four days.
Tsuru Tsurulina III/Czar Baldy Bald III Edit
- Big Bad: of the Former Hair Hunters arc and Shinsetsu.
- Cherry Tapping: ultimately defeated by Bo-bobo giving him a light chop to the armpit in Shinsetsu, after the standard arc-ending montage attack
- Fantastic Racism: considers humans nothing but scum
- Kick Them While They Are Down: kills Bi-bibi and steals his Hair Ball after Bo-bobo has defeated him, paving the way for his rise to power and the sequel series.
- Not Even Human: upon absorbing the Hair Ball in the first fight with him, he reveals his true form to be a demon-like creature
- Order Versus Chaos: seeks an entirely ordered world where those who do not obey his every command are dead
- Person of Mass Destruction: in his introduction, he throws a few knives off into the distance. The result is something ripped right out of Dragon Ball.
Hanpen/General Lee Fishcake Edit
- A Father to His Men: He certainly treats his allies with more respect than the main hero.
- Blood Knight: Although he was confident he was superior and later fights for his comrades, Hanpen likes a good fight.
- The Dragon: To the Third.
- Heel Face Turn: After his defeat, he sides with Bobobo and the gang during the Hair Hunt Tournament.
- Social Darwinist: He harks on about the worthiness of his opponents.
- Bare Your Midriff: Male example.
- Cross Dresser: Although unwillingly.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: In the English dub.
Lambada:Why am I dressed like a colorblind prom date!?
- Determinator: According to Rem, he once had a stare-down with General Lee Fishcake until the General passed out.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Nice Hat
Jeda the Wind God Edit
Voiced by: Keiji Hirai (JP) Steve Staley (EN)
- Bare Your Midriff: She only wears a bra.
- Heavy Sleeper: She struggles to start her battle because she can't stop falling asleep. Even in mid battle or MID-AIR she'll fall asleep.
Rem: Just five more minutes...
- Meaningful Name
- Power Makes Your Hair Grow: And gives you a jacket.
- Troubled Backstory Flashback: Apparently, she's actually the daughter of two beds. During her childhood, she was mocked by the other bed children.
- It's worse in the manga, she was BEATEN BY HER PARENTS.
- Stripperiffic: Yet no one really cares.
Combat Blues/Major Minor Edit
- Covert Pervert: His two subordinates are two girls in swimsuits, and he's able to get back up if they cheer him on.
- Nice Helmet
Ujikin TOKIO/Not Nice Cream Edit
- Badass Beard
- Elemental Powers: Oddly enough, fire, in the form of the Sun, which leads to him being a Joke Character.
- Heel Face Turn: In order to get past a guard, he sides with Don Patch and Beauty. This lasts about five minutes before a Face Heel Turn.
- Joke Character: He's a bowl of shaved ice, and has the Fist of Summer. This does not end well for him.
- Kansai Regional Accent