Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Chocolate Milkmaid is a spinoff webcomic of The Magnificent Milkmaid currently drawn by Evhor and written (and originally drawn) by Larry Mann.
It tells about Kayla (or Kay) Amachi, a freshman at Gazonga State University and Beth's roommate, becoming a superhero after she drinks some of the Milkmaid's leftover magical milk (with chocolate syrup), gaining her roommate's ability to grow and transform whenever she drinks milk. Now she fights enemies and sex frustration as Chocolate Milkmaid.
=== Tropes included:
- Affirmative Action Legacy - although she coexists with the original.
- Anything That Moves
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Big Bad - Veiled Threat
- Hidden Agenda Villain - The Veiled Threat
- Breast Expansion
- Involuntary Shapeshifting: Whenever she drinks milk.
- Leprechaun - Kay saves a pair of leprechaun girls held prisoner by a fraternity. They become her new roommates after she refuses to be rewarded.
- Literal Genie - The leprechaun girls towards the frat.
- Living with the Villain
- Mega Manning - Kay has the ability to magically assume the powers of anyone she "consumes a part of"; fluids count. It's temporary in most cases, but she permanently gained the Milkmaid's powers in her origin.
- Most Common Superpower: Whooo boy.
- Naughty Tentacles - And...check! Also nicely lampshaded.
CMM: I'd better stop that thing before it molests all the exchange students...
- Power-Up Food - Milk
- Sex Bot - Based on a song by the Consortium Of Genius, no less.
- Special Guest - The aforementioned CoG
- Time Skip: There's a an undefined time gap (between one and three years, most likely) between the stories in Magnificent and Chocolate.