|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Princess Nina of Adingala has arrived to the country of Shinka in order to marry a member of royalty there. There are two princes: Sei and Shu. However, Sei happens to have a hobby that Nina does not like; instead, she settles for the younger prince Shu. However, Shu turns out to be female.
For poor Shu, things soon become quite complicated. Nina happens to be a Type A Tsundere who seems to take pleasure in bullying her and shows her tsun side more than her dere side. However, Shu is determined to make things work between the two of them, though it's only a matter of time before Nina finds out that the "prince" she's betrothed to is really a "princess."
- Arranged Marriage
- Bifauxnen: Shu.
- Camp Straight: Sei.
- Cross Dresser: Sei, and damn, does he do a good job at it.
- Culture Clash: The biggest one being that same-gender marriage is obviously legal in Shu's country. There are quite a few more, leading to a lot of misunderstandings between Shu and Nina.
- Defrosting Ice Queen
- Dogged Nice Girl: Shu
- Dropped A Bridget On Her: Nina has no idea that Shu is really a girl until the two of them accidentally end up in the same bath together.
- Although it is hinted she might have known it a lot sooner than that.
- Emotionless Girl: Rama is stoic to the point of qualifying for this trope.
- Fantasy Counterpart Culture: The setting of the manga seems to be this to India.
- Nina's country appears to be a stand-in for western Europe.
- Furo Scene: It's where Nina finally realizes that Shu is female.
- I Will Protect Her: Shu with regard to Nina.
- Love At First Sight: Shu seems to fall immediately for Nina's foreign beauty.
- Which may or may not be mutual.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Sei has shown that he might not be as friendly as he looks...
- The Stoic: Shu's lady-in-waiting, Rama.
- Take My Hand: Shu and Nina do this with increasing frequency.
- The Tease: Increasingly, Nina toward Shu, confusing poor Shu to no end.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Shu and Nina (the twist being that they're a couple, of course).
- Tsundere: Nina, type A.
- Waif Fu: Averted. Shu's small posture gives her quite a disadvantage against taller enemies.
- Will They or Won't They?: Nina and Shu, and far from being resolved any time soon. It's perhaps telling though that Nina is still around, even after discovering Shu is female.
- Yandere: Sei
- With those you love, you want to hurt them, cut their wings, lock them in a cage and let no one else see them.
- Yuri Genre