|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Many established Muppeteers performed in this show. That's Jim Henson as Cantus and Convincing John.
- Mona Marshall was the voice of Mokey and Cotterpin in the Animated Adaptation. Hilarious in Hindsight since both characters also shared an actress/puppeteer in Kathryn Mullen.
- Believe it or not, Rob Paulsen provided the voice of Boober in the animated series.
- Because he performs so many characters in this series (including the main protagonist), Jerry Nelson's voice is easily recognizable.
- Kathryn Mullen, who performed Mokey Fraggle on the show, also performed Kira in The Dark Crystal . Mullen also voiced Allegra in Allegras Window and Leona on Between the Lions.
- Wembley Fraggle sounds like a younger, more innocent Rizzo the Rat -- only without the Brooklyn accent. No wonder, since Steve Whitmire played both (and has even described how he had some problems making Rizzo's voice distinct from Wembley's).
- Townsend Coleman voices Gobo in the animated series.
- ↑ who was voiced by Lisa Maxwell