|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Mac: Be careful, Boris, You don't know him. You don't know hi- (Sees Boris with a crazed look in his eyes driving faster towards the oncoming Indy) YOU DON'T KNOW HIM! YOU DON'T KNOW HIM YOU DON'T KNOW HIM YOU DON'T KNOW HIM! YOU DON'T KNOW- (vehicles crash and flip up into the air, Indy escaping a la Spider-Man on his bullwhip.
- "Any last words?" "I. Like. Ike.".
- The day I went to see that movie I resolved to myself that if I had any control over it, those would be my last words.
- Even funnier, if you pause just as the nuke is seen above the testing site, it seems that the Government has the same idea to use "I Like Ike" on the side of the weapon. So, like "I Like Ike" were nearly Indy's last words, "I Like Ike" was the last words that the Russian Mooks heard/saw trying to escape from the testing site.
- When Indy finds Oxley insane.
Oxley, its Indy. We went to school together at the university of archaeology and you were never this interesting.
- "Damn! I thought that was closer!"
- Indy and Mutt butting into the school library with a motorcycle and the ensuing scene with the student.
- Similar to Indy and his father riding a motorcycle.
- Like his father, Indy was not amused at Mutt's driving. Mostly because he just decapitated the statue of his old friend Marcus Brody.
- When Indy, Marion, Oxley and Mutt are running from the Soviets' campsite (provoked by Mutt's own Indy Ploy), Indy says "This is intolerable!" Apparently now that his old man is dead, Indy is picking up his speech mannerisms (a thing that people with recently dead (grand)parents will attest is often Truth in Television).
- Marion giving Mutt advice during his swordfight with Irina, and also Mutt narrowly avoiding Groin Attack by some plants.
"IT'S NOT A MATCH, MOM!"
- The waterfall portion.
- "Three times it drops."
- The bit with the drysand pit:
Mutt: Grab the snake!
Indy: Stop calling it that! Call it something else!
Mutt: It's a snake, what do you want me to call it?
Indy: A rope!
Indy: Say, "Grab the rope!"
Mutt and Marion: GRAB THE ROPE!
- After Indy learns Mutt is his son (and after he didn't mind the story about how he dropped out of college for no real reason), blowing up on Marion, going, "WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE HIM FINISH SCHOOL?!"
- The gag is sold when the drysand stops pulling them down when the revelation is made.
- The Jones gang almost being pushed off the cliff, whilst Mac yells "This is VERY dangerous!" in a hysterical voice and Oxley laughs maniacally.
- The nuclear testing ground. The overly bright colors and happy figurines just scream The Fifties so well that it borders on parody.
- When they are attacked at Orellana's Tomb, one of the attackers tries to shoot a poison dart at an unsuspecting Mutt, only for Indy to blow it right into the attacker's throat. This mirrors the same trick Bugs Bunny used in the Looney Tunes shorts "Bushy Hare" and "Pre-Hysterical Hare".
- The argument between Indy, Mutt, and Marion after Mutt finds out that Indy is his dad. He takes it better than that other kid, though he also spends some time in denial. Then the Soviet guarding them is so annoyed by the continued arguing that he gags Marion - who is still able to shout despite her mouth being tied shut. (She must have had some practice after Raiders.) And then all three of them overpower the guard before the big Jungle Chase.
- Indy and Mutt starting a big fight between jocks and greasers at a malt shop to escape Soviet agents.