|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The commentary that the group comes up with in the Stranglemania videos.
- The Golden Goldies album Gimme Dem Fuckin' Nuggets Bitch or I'll Punch Your Fuckin' Face.
- The judging scene in Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
- The skit that occurs after "Juggalo Island", where Shaggy gets pulled over by a cop.
- The suicide hotline skits on The Great Milenko.
- The Jerky Boys prank calls on The Amazing Jeckel Brothers.
- The hidden tracks at the end of Bizaar/Bizzar - especially the Yo Mama jokes.
- A vast majority of ICP's short-lived radio show, the Juggalo Show. (Seriously... if you're an ICP fan and you HAVEN'T heard their 13-minute cover of "Freebird," you are missing out.)
- "Boing Boing" Especially Shaggy's rant at the end.
- The Shaggy Show, especially the ad for the hot chili.
"I like my chili hot. In fact I like my chili so damn hot that you could cook a hog's ass in a spoonful. When a working man such as myself wants a little hot fixin' I reach for that bottle of Momma's Goddamn Hot chili. Smooth, tinder chunks with chili beans filled with momma's hot bastard bacon bits and drizzled with just the right amount of savory sauce, drippin' with noodle nuggets and Texas tough onions. Mmmm mmmm that's hot, God Damn Hot. Ask for it by name."
- Honestly, if the ICP's rendition of Mozart's Leck Mich im Arsch with Jack White playing the music won't make youi laugh, then their explanation over Mozart's original song should get something out of you. Especially with how Violent J says "Beefoven".
- "The Neden Game." Boy, Violent J sure knows how to make a great first impression. (Not that Shaggy is any better.)