|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Dark Elves Edit
Olga Discordia Edit
The Queen of the Dark Elves. Olga rules the Northern region of the land of Eostia where the dark elves and monsters reside. Being a noble, she tends to look down on others, and doesn't show much emotion to the things happening around her. She is stated to be a powerful sorceress, and has been at war with Celestine for hundreds of years. She, along with her right-hand woman, Chloe, were captured by the Kuroinu mercenaries at the beginning of the story after Olga's magical abilities suddenly started to decline, allowing the mercenaries to convince Olga's monsters to preform a coup d'etat against her.
- Ambiguously Brown: Being a "dark elf" Olga has a much darker skin tone compare to the other characters.
- Anti-Villain: While Olga allows her monster to attack human settlements, kidnap woman and force them to be Sex Slaves for the monsters, Olga at least treats her fellow dark elves relatively well, and forbids her monsters from attack them. Even her worst trait, her Fantastic Racism towards humans, is somewhat understandable since most of the human that she has directly dealt with are those who want to do harm towards her people, namely by capturing and enslaving them. It's even implied her image as a calm, ruthless queen is just an act to keep her monsters in line.
- Asshole Victim: Depending on your Alternate Character Reading this can played straight or downplayed.
- Black Magician Girl: Before her power began to decline, Olga was a powerful sorceress that specialized in black magic.
- Big Bad Wannabe: She was captured by the Kuroinu mercenaries at the very beginning of the story, granted she was apparently suffering from a case of Worf Had the Flu.
- Bi the Way
- The Caretaker/Parental Substitute: It's implied that Olga was this for Chloe after rescuing her.
- Evil Counterpart: Maybe not exactly evil, but can be seem as one her Celestine, the other elf queen in the story.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: She truly cares about remain dark elves in Eostia and is very close with her servant Chloe.
- Expy: Olga is basically a Composite Character of Queen's Blade's Welveria the Swamp Witch and Echidna. In terms of physical appearance, she is the spitting image of Unchou Kan-u from Ikki Tousen.
- Fantastic Racism: Strongly believes that Humans Are Bastard, although considering the humans the she has met include Sir John Mandeville and Vault, its hard not to blame her. This is downplayed when it comes to relationship with the half-human Chloe, who she treats extremely well.
- Ms. Fanservice : None of her servants have complaints about this fact
- Offstage Villainy: According to the narration, Queen Olga has allowed many of her monstrous subjects to kidnap and rape human woman from neighboring kingdoms. She also been at war with Celestine forces for hundreds of years. However, onscreen, Olga hardly seems villainous. At her worst, she, understandable, wanted to kill Vault and his men since they were going to defile her and her closest subject, Chloe. Although her offscreen acts of villainy is somewhat justified with the implication that humans don't treat dark elf very well either, seeing as Chloe, someone Olga cared about, spent most of her childhood forced to be a Sex Slave for humans.
- Our Elves Are Better: She was the Queen of Northern region, which included varies different species of monsters.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Her hair would normally cover her right eye.
- Rapunzel Hair: They reach down to her knees.
- Really 700 Years Old: Even though Olga looks like she is in her 20s, she is stated to be several hundred years old.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue Oni to Chloe's Red.
- Sexual Karma: Spent years allowing her monsters to capture and forcing human woman to a life of sex slavery. Olga herself would later suffer the same fate as those she indirectly wronged.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Depending on the translation Olga name could either be spelled "Olga" or "Origa". The upcoming official english release of the visual novel should clear up the confusion.
- Squishy Wizard: Olga is a powerful magician, but without her powers she is defenseless against the assault of a group of four unarmed mercenaries.
- The Stoic: Normally, tries to keep a calm composure whenever others are around.
- Not So Stoic: It's implied her calm demeanor is just an act, she quickly dropped her stoic persona when the Vault and his men subjected her to sexual torture.
- Taking You with Me: In first chapter of the manga, Olga tried to cast a spell that would kill both herself and Vault after being told that he was planing on defiling her. Unfortunately, Vault made sure to place Power Limiter on her, in the form of a collar, so all the spell did was destroy some of her clothes.
- The Man Behind the Monsters: With the exception of Chloe, all her subordinates were monsters.
- Thong of Shielding: A black one.
- Tranquil Fury: At the beginning of the story, even though Olga tried to keep herself composed after being capture, she was clearly upset. In the OVA, despite her calm face, it's heavily implied she was distraught about what the Orcs were doing to Chloe in the first episode.
- Villain Has a Point: Her belief that Humans Are Bastard/Humans Are the Real Monsters isn't entirely wrong in this series, as her human usurpers ended up being far more evil and sadistic than her.
- Villainous Breakdown: Despite being raped, she manages to maintain a certain level of composure due to the seal that prevents her from getting defiled and pregnant. When the seal is removed, she loses her calm and tries to vainly convince Vault not to defile her, when she does not succeed she loses her sanity.
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask: Implied. Olga usually seems like a strong, stoic queen whenever she is around people, however this likely just an act. When your a queen with monstrous subjects that have uncontrollable libido, it makes sense that she would need to present a strong image of herself. The moment they found out her magical powers were declining, they quickly turn on her if favor of Vault, who promised them more woman if they sided with him.
- Worf Effect: Despite being a powerful queen that has waged war against Celestine for years, she was captured by Vault at the very beginning of the story to establish him as the bigger threat to the princess knights.
- Worf Had the Flu: She magically abilities began to decline at the start of the story, making it much easier for the mercenaries to capture her.
A young dark elf who has swore loyalty to Olga, and has faithful served her as Olga's personal servant. She is the daughter of a male human and a female dark elf, making her half-human, and half-elf. She spent most of her childhood as a slave for the aristocrat, Sir John Mandeville, before being rescued by the dark queen. Chloe is very serious about serving Olga, and as such, she can get angry very fast if somebody badmouths her dear queen. Chloe, along with Olga, were captured by the Kuroinu mercenaries at the beginning of the story.
- Ambiguously Brown: Being a dark elf.
- A Taste of the Lash: In the fourth OVA, she gets lashes across the butt in public. And that's before she has slimes inserted down there...
- Berserk Button: Hates it when anyone disrespects Olga.
- Bi the Way
- Bodyguard Babes: To Olga
- Bodyguard Crush: It's heavily that Chloe has feelings for Olga. The manga version more or less conforms it.
- Child by Rape: Heavily implied to by to born as a result of this. Her character bio even states that she hates her father, and considering her childhood this is highly likely.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Spent most of her early life as a child slave, and was repeatedly raped and sexually tortured by here owners. The only person that showed Chloe any form of kindness in her life was her rescuer, Olga.
- Dark-Skinned Blond
- Does Not Like Men: Considering her past, this is justified.
- The Dragon: To Olga.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: When young, her hair was short and in a messy bob. As an adult, it goes down to her knees.
- Expy: Chloe seems to be based off of Queen's Blade's Irma, both have dark skin and serve as the right-hand woman to a queen. The fact that she is half-elf brings Nowa (also from Queen's Blade) to mind.
- Fantastic Racism: Despite being half-human, she strongly believe Humans Are the Real Monsters. Considering her Dark and Troubled Past, its hard not to see why she adapted to this mind set.
- Ineffectual Death Threats
- Half-Human Hybrid: Even though she looks like a pure dark elf, she is actually half human on her father's side.
- Morality Pet: Her relationship with Olga shows that the dark queen isn't entirely a bad person.
- Orc Gangbanged : Even if she was a fierce warrior, she couldnt resist to break after the Orc breaking.
- Ms. Fanservice : No one complaints about that.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Red Oni to Olga's Blue.
- Paper Tiger: At first she seems very tough, to the point of threatening her captors, but she is broken too easily.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her ponytail reaches down to her calves.
- Thong of Shielding: Like Olga, she wears a black one.
- Undying Loyalty: To Olga after the queen saved her from her early life of slavery.
- Slime Weakness : As seen on the last public breaking, she shows a clear weakness towards the slimes and the pleasurable sensation inside her.
The Seven Princess Knights Edit
In General Edit
The seven princess knights are the leading figures of the land of Eostia's allied forces. They were chosen by Celestine to help her govern her territory. Each princess is assigned to guard a fortress within the continent.
- All Women Are Lustful: By the end of the story, after being forced into a life of a Sex Slave.
- All Women Are Prudes: At the beginning of the story. Out of 7 princess knights, 5 of them were virgins, including the centuries old Celestine. The only two that aren't virgins are Claudia, who is Happily Married, and Maia, who apparently hadn't had sex for some time at the start of the series.
- Authority in Name Only: At the end of the story they all retain their titles, but all of them were forced to serve as sex slaves with no actual authority.
- Badass Princess: Supposedly...
- Everything's is Better with Princesses: Define "better".... In terms of being attractive women that are loved by their people, then "yes." In terms of being actual heroes that can protect their subjects, then "no."
- Expy: Many of the princesses are clearly based on characters from Queen's Blade.
- Failure Hero: Ultimately, they were captured by the Vault's forces by the end of the story and are forced to be Sex Slaves.
- Faux Action Girl: Largely due to the fact they are in Hentai, so there is no actual fighting scenes letting the characters showcase their abilities. Arguably, the worst offender being Celestine, the leader of seven princess knights, who apparently gave up as soon as Vault came knocking.
- Hero Antagonist: To Vault's Villain Protagonist in the visual novel version of the story.
- Informed Ability: Many of them are stated to by skilled fighters, not that we actually got to see them in a fight.
- In Name Only: Technically only Alicia, Prim and Luu-Luu are actual royal princesses in the traditional sense. Celestine is a queen, Claudia is a holy knight, Kaguya is a shrine maiden, and Maia is a mercenary.
- Lust Object: Well they are characters in a hentai.
- Mother to Her Men: If anything, they treat their subjects relatively well, and are adored by them. In fact, it because that they are so adored that many of their Abhorrent Admirers that these admirers decide to help the Kuroinu mercenaries on their conquest in hopes of receiving a villain's variation of a Standard Hero Reward.
- Ms. Fanservice: All of them fits this description.
- Rotating Protagonist: Along with dark elves in the OVA and manga version, while the visual novel is usually told from Vault's perspective. The story usually switches between the point-of-view of one the princesses.
- Seven-Woman Band:
- The Leader: Celestine, being the The High Queen
- The Lancer: Claudia, the commander-in-chief of the allied forces and Celestine's Number Two
- The Big Girl: Both Maia and Luu-Luu, Maia was likely chosen to join the group for her fighting skills, while Luu-Luu is physically the strongest.
- The Smart Girl: Kaguya, being the magic user of the group.
- The Chick: Alicia and Prim, Alicia is the most emotional of the group, while Prim is the most sensitive. Prim could also double as the Tagalong Kid, being the youngest princess and often relying on Alicia to help her govern her fortress.
- Sex Slave: All are forced to be this after their capture.
- Stripperiffic: Let's just say some of their outfits are super revealing, even by normal Hentai standards.
- The Wrongful Heir to the Throne: They have good intentions and would probably rule decently in fully peaceful days... but in these war times, they're very incompetent.
Celestine Lucross Edit
The High Queen of the Continent and leader of the allied forces. Celestine is a high elf and apparently the "Reincarnation of the Goddess". She was the one who organized the princess knights by selecting seven individuals, including herself, to be the rulers of her territory. Ultimately, she was final princess knight to be captured by the Kuroinu mercenaries.
- Expy: Celestine appears to be a Composite Character of Alleyne and Melpha, in addition to bearing a strong resemblance to Irisviel von Einzbern.
- Going Commando: She clearly isn't wearing anything under her Loin Cloth, which leads to assume she have free access for adoration.
- Green Eyes
- The High Queen: She is the highest authority within the allied forces, at least before Vault took over.
- Hot Goddess: Celestine is stated be the reincarnation of a goddess, and she is certainly hot.
- Non-Action Woman: Despite being the leader of the seven princess knights, she doesn't seem to possess any combat ability like most of her comrades, but seems pretty skillful in carnal pleasures.
- Our Elves Are Better Slaves: She was the leader of the human side of the continent, the only elf among the princess knights and the lewdest among them.
- Really 700 Years Old: Like Olga, she is centuries old despite look like a woman in her mid-to-late 20s.
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair reaches down to her ankles.
- Woman in White
Claudia Levantine Edit
A holy knight and the commander-in-chief of the allied forces. Claudia is the strongest fighter among the princess knights, and acts as Celestine's bodyguard. She was trained by one of the allied forces's strongest soldiers, her father figure and mentor, Grave Levantine. She would later marry her mentor's biological son, Klaus. However, despite being married for some time, she and Klaus were unable to produce any children (as its implied that Klaus is sterile), much to Grave's dismay. Claudia was the second-to-last princess knight to be captured after being betrayed and defeat by Grave.
- The Ace: Stated to be the strongest of the princess knights.
- Beauty Mark: She has one under her left eye, and she's given quite the raw deal by the story.
- Bodyguard Babes: To Celestine.
- Boobs of Steel
- Chainmail Bikini: Let's just say her armor covers very little.
- Daddy's Girl: She tries to be everything that Grave ever wanted in his child, a powerful warrior, someone with a high military position, and is extremely famous among the people of Eostia. The only real issue that Grave has with her is the fact that she is not his biological daughter.
- Expy: Claudia can be considered a Composite Character of Claudette Vance (Chainmail Bikini and having a "complex" relationship with their father figure) and Annelotte (due to their knight-theme).
- Forced to Watch: Grave first rapes Claudia in a position that forces her to clearly see him penetrating her. THEN he tells her that Klaus is in the hallways and had to see everything. Understandably, poor Claudia is horrified.
- Happily Married: To Klaus, until shit goes down.
- Lady of War: What she's supposed to be.
- Netorare: Grave not only rapes Claudia to forcibly impregnate her with a kid that'd become the heir to the the Levantine family, but has a Bound and Gagged Klaus brought to the nearby hallway and has him watch as he violates his wife, while saying that he'll give her so much pleasure that she'll end up forgetting Klaus.
- Number Two: To Celestine. Claudia is the second-in-command of the seven princess knights.
- The Paladin: Being a holy knight
- Rapunzel Hair: Her hair is normally kept in a Prim and Proper Bun, but let down her strands a least reaches down to her hips.
- Spell My Name with an "S": Depending on the translation Claudia's surname can spelled out as "Levantine" or "Levantain".
- Thong of Shielding: A white one.
- Worf Had the Flu: Grave's betrayal really took her by surprise and it was implied that she holding back when being forced to fight her mentor.
Alicia Arcturus Edit
Referred to as the "Princess Knight of Iris". Alicia is a prestigious noble who is the only daughter of Eos, well-known and very honored through the army. Alicia is the older cousin to fellow princess knight, Prim, who she views and refers to as her younger sister. She also serves as Prim's personal bodyguard. Alicia was the first princess knight to be captured, after choosing to surrender to save her kingdom's captured nuns.
- Alliterative Name: Alicia Arcturus
- Big Sister Instinct: She is very protective of Prim, and agreed to be the Kuroinu mercenaries Sex Slave if they chose to spare her from the same fate. Unfortunately, depending on the adaptation, they would either force Prim to be their slave anyways or Prim herself pulls a Face Heel Turn and rapes Alicia herself.
- Bodyguard Babes: To Prim.
- Break the Cutie: Alicia may have been a Queen of Bad Decisions, but she does not exactly deserves what happens to her. Especially in the anime where not only her subjects AND Alicia herself are raped anyway, but she ends up helplessly watching how Vault rapes her beloved Prim AND has Prim tearfully call her a liar over not being able to keep her promise to protect her.
- Chainmail Bikini: Much like Claudia.
- Chronic Hero Syndrome: One of Alicia's biggest flaws is her unwillingness to sacrifice anyone other than herself. Surrendering to save a few captured subjects, while noble, is still pretty boneheaded as this would only result in more people being captured. Alicia then offers to be sex empire's slave if they leave Prim and her subjects alone... without considering that she has no leverage against them to uphold the deal, or that her captors are just maybe a bunch of lying bastards.
- Cool Big Sis: Towards Prim.
- Expy: Alicia bears a strong resemblance to Elina Vance, while role her role as a commander and bodyguard for her (non-traditional) little sister is apparently based on Claudette Vance.
- Fatal Flaw: Alicia's stubbornness, Chronic Heroic Slut Syndrome, and her inability to think things through tend to repeatedly bite her in the ass. First, she surrenders her entire fort just to save a few subject, when everybody was telling her that was a horrible idea. Then, she assumes her opponents had an honor to be willing to take just her as a Sex Slave, when they made their ultimate intentions pretty clear.
- The Heroine: Arguable, out of all the princess knights she is the closest to being this, in terms of appearance and amount of screen time. In the anime's alternate continuation start in Episode 5, Alicia is treated as The Protagonist.
- The McCoy: Easily the most emotional of the princess knights that has a bad habit of Didn't Think This Through. While she does have a good heart, surrendering her entire fort, and by extension Prim's fort, just to save a few nuns, wasn't her smartest move. Even the nuns themselves pointed out that The Needs of the Many, but Alicia's Chronic Hero Syndrome got the better of her. This is partly the reason why Vault choose to attack her fort first, since he knew it would be easy to bully her to surrender.
- Moe Couplet: With Prim.
- Rapunzel Hair: They reach down to her hips.
- Stupid Sacrifice: She surrenders her entire fort, just to save a few nuns who were telling her not to surrender. The nuns were raped anyway and Alicia also was violated.
- Thong of Shielding: A white one.
- True-Blue Femininity: Her clothes and "armor" have splashes of blue.
Prim Fiorire Edit
Alicia's younger cousin and a princess with a lovely appearance and gentle characteristics. Despite being Alicia's cousin, Prim views her more as an older sister, and referred to her as such. Prim is the second princess knight to be captured shortly after Alicia's surrender.
- Adaptational Villainy: In the manga version, Prim willingly joined the Kuroinu Mercenaries in exchange for the right to violate Alicia, as opposed to being forced to be a mind broken Sex Slave like most of the other princesses like in the anime. Prim underwent a ritual that temporary turned her into a Hermaphrodite. She later violated the nuns of her kingdom as "practice", before drugging and raping Alicia herself, with the intent to impregnate her.
- Big Sister Attraction/Kissing Cousins: In the visual novel and the manga version, Prim secretly has feeling for Alicia beyond sisterly love.
- Bi the Way
- The Chick: Of the princess knights.
- The Cutie: She is definitely the most sensitive of the seven princess knights.
- Break the Cutie: Naturally, and especially in the anime.
- Corrupt the Cutie: In a surprising twist in the manga version, Prim actually willingly joins the sex empire after seeing Alicia being violated, apparently developing sexual jealously towards Vault and his men after realizing that she wants to do the same thing to Alicia.
- Evil Costume Switch: In the manga, she was given a new darker outfit after her Face Heel Turn.
- Expository Hairstyle Change: After her Face Heel Turn in the manga, her hair is noticeable a lot more disheveled with some added bangs.
- Face Heel Turn: Does this willingly in manga.
- Kawaiiko: Her appearance is clearly meant to cater to "cute" tastes as opposed to the usual "sexy" tastes of most of the other female characters. This is subvert in manga, as her new evil look is meant to look more "sexy" than cute. She even seem to have gone up a cup size after her Face Heel Turn.
- Love Makes You Evil: In manga, Prim joins the Kuroinu Mercenaries so that she would able to have sex with Alicia, who she secretly lusts for.
- Moe Couplet: With Alicia.
- Non-Action Guy: The only other princess knight alongside Celestine that does not posses any combat abilities. She normally let Alicia take care of their military affairs.
- Rapunzel Hair: Like Alicia, they reach down to her hips.
- Satellite Character: Especially in the OVA version where she is treated as nothing more then the little sister that Alicia wanted to protect. Out of the 9 main female character she was given the least amount of screen time.
- Thong of Shielding: A pink one.
The head shrine maiden of the continent and a foreigner from the far east. Kaguya is stated to have a quite personality and is extremely devoted to her religion. Like Olga, Kaguya possesses some magical abilities and can inflicted curses. She is the third princess knight to be captured (fifth in the OVA version).
- Emotionless Girl: Acts like this before being forced to be a Sex Slave. i.e., in a flashack she's seen calmly trying to comfort other priestesses and telling them to be strong in the face of danger. Little did she know...
- Expy: Kaguya appears to be based on Tomoe, in terms of personality and status as a Miko. Also, some of physical traits seems to based on Menace.
- Fetus Terrible: Sorta. During her rape, Kaguya was "impregnates" with eggs and "gave birth" to some... weird... bug things. She's not exactly happy when told about it, but later was nonplussed (in a way).
- Fundoshi: She and her fellow Priestesses wear this instead of the usual Thong of Shielding.
- High Priest: Or Priestess in this case.
- The Smart Girl: The magic user of the seven princess knights.
- The Stoic: The calmest of the seven princesses, even better at keeping her composure than Olga.
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Well at least as proper as one can be in a hardcore hentai.
A wondering mercenary and former member of the Kuroinu group. When she was a member of Kuroinu mercenaries, she fell in love with their leader, Vault. She was also very popular among their ranks, before leaving the group after she was chosen by Celestine to be one of the princess knights. She is the fourth princess knight to be capture (third in the OVA version) after being defeated by Vault.
- Absolute Cleavage
- All Women Are Prudes: Subverted. Maia is apparently the only female character that has engaged in casual sex without being married, even if she's spent some time without doing it. This does make sense considering she was a former member of the Kuroinu mercenaries.
- The Big Girl: Shares this position with Luu-Luu. Considering that Maia wasn't in any form of political leadership position like the other princess knights before joining them, Celestine likely choose her due to her skills in combat, being the sole female of Eostia's strongest mercenary group.
- Boobs of Steel
- Dating Catwoman: She falls in love with Vault during her time with Kuroinu mercenaries. Vault would later go on to be the Big Bad of the story.
- Expy: Maia seems to a composite of Risty and Irma. She also seems to take inspiration from Berserk's Casca due to her past history with Vault and the Kuroinu mercenaries.
- Leotard of Power
- Magic Mirror: Vault uses one on Maia while she's being violated in turns by a group of Kuroinu warriors, showing them his and Maia's shared past. They all laugh at it and mock poor Maia, whose mind collapses over this and then being raped by Vault himself while the others jack off to the sight.
- Rags to Riches: Unlikely the other princess knights, Maia wasn't a noble or was in some form leadership position like the others. She was a simple mercenary before being chosen by Celestine to join the princess knights.
- Rescue Romance: Maia loves Vault because he saved her in the past, which Vault himself mocks as he rapes her.
- Smurfette Principle: The only female member of the Kuroinu mercenaries.
- Worf Had the Flu: Like Claudia, it was implied that Maia was holding back when confronted to a fight by the man she loved.
An axe-weilding leader of the halflings. Halfling are small, child-like, solely female race of half-humans that can mate with any other species. Luu-Luu, like the rest of her species, has superhuman strength (despite her small frame), and is skilled in manufacturing weapons. She is the fifth princess knight to be capture (fourth in the OVA version).
- An Axe to Grind
- The Big Girl: Shares this position with Maia. Physically the strongest of the seven princess knights, which is pretty ironic considering she is the Token Mini-Moe.
- Blood Knight: The only princess knight that enjoys combat.
- Expy: Luu Luu is pretty much Ymir. Both have curly hair, belonging to a child-looking species, and use an axe as a weapon.
- Kawaiiko: Being the Token Mini-Moe of the group.
- Older Than She Looks: Halflings only look young.
- Our Dwarves Are All the Same: She is actually referred to as a "halfling", but it's pretty clear that her kind are based off dwarves.
- Pint-Sized Powerhouse
- Stalker with a Test Tube: Vault and Co. are this to her, sort-of. Since halflings are able to bear kids with other species, Vault had Luu-Luu raped by orcs specifically to see if they'd be able to impregnate her.
- Token Mini-Moe: The shortest and most child like of the seven princess knights.
Kuroinu Mercenaries/ Black dog Mercenaries/ Sex Empire Edit
In General Edit
Originally a rowdy bunch of mercenaries that were hired by the Princess Knights to help them defeat Olga and her monster forces. However, once they were able obtain Olga's resources and convinced her monsters to join their side, the mercenaries declared their independence from the rest of the country. Their goal is to create an empire where the woman are forced to appease the sexual desire for the men of the country.
- Adaptational Heroism: Downplayed. In the manga version, the group actually keep their word Alicia and don't lay a finger on Prim in exchange for Alicia becoming their Sex Slave. Unfortunately, Prim gets hit with Adaptational Villainy and willingly joins the Kuroinu Mercenary if she gets to impregnate Alicia.
- The Empire: What they ultimately become at the end of the story.
- Fallen Hero: They might not have been the most savory bunch to begin with, but they did work for the good guys and did seem to have code of honor at first, until their boss got power hungry.
- Fighter, Mage, Thief: The group leaders fit into these roles perfectly, with Vult being the Fighter, Kin being the Mage, and Hicks being the Thief.
- Hopeless Suitor: More or less the reason why most of their key members join the group during their conquest campaign, so that they have sex with one of Princess Knight they would normally wouldn't be able to get together with under normal circumstances. For example, Grave want to impregnate his daughter-in-law Claudia and, in the manga, Prim secretly wanted to have her way with Alicia.
- No Woman's Land: What their ultimate goal is.
- The Smurfette Principle: Maia was originally the group's sole female before she joined the princess knights. In the manga, Prim joins the group willingly, thus filling this principle.
The "King of Mercenaries" and leader of the Sex Empire. An outlaw who works to fulfill his desires. Looks like a man in his late 30s. He possesses strong leadership skills and is also a gifted strategist. His personal combat skills are excellent, and he’s a man filled with carnal lusts at heart. He lives for the flames and struggles of war and actively spearheads the pillaging and rape of others.
- The Ace: One has to give it to him, he IS a genuinely good fighter and an excellent leader. If not for his personality being horribly hideous, he'd be quite the real hero.
- Blood Knight: He loves his Rape, Pillage and Burn
- He-Man Woman Hater: BIG TIME! The guy believes only woman exist to please the sexual desire of men.
- Villain Protagonist: Also BIG TIME! He's the male protagonist of the story in itself, and a huge asshole with next top no qualities.
One of Vult's two Co-Dragons and the groups residential spell caster.
Vult's other Co-Dragons and field leader when Vult isn't around.
Grave Levantine Edit
A legendary warrior from a family of knights that is the father to Klaus and father-in-law to Claudia. Grave was original Claudia's mentor who trained his adoptive daughter to be holy knight, hoping that when she and Klaus marry, that they would be able to produce a child that while grow up to be a powerful warrior. Unfortunately, Claudia and Klaus were not able to produce any children, despite being married for some time. Fearing that his bloodline will end with him and Klaus, he joins Kuroinu Mercenaries so that he can personally rape and impregnate his daughter-in-law without repercussions.
- Abusive Parent: Towards both his biological son, Klaus, and his daughter-in-law, Claudia, who he actually raised as if she was his own daughter.
- Blue Blood: The Levantine Family have been known to produce some the countries greatest warriors.
- The Brute: Functions as this for the Kuroinu Mercenaries,
- Fallen Hero: According to Claudia, he once was a true hero. She's totally shattered by his fall and betrayal, especially after what he does to her AND Klaus afterwards.
- Inadequate Inheritor: Sees Klaus as this and while Claudia meet his standards, she is not his biological daughter. So what is his solution? Rape and forcibly impregnate Claudia so that she can produce an heir with all her traits, but is a blood member of the Levantine Family.
- Stalker with a Test Tube: To Claudia.
A foreigner from the far east that can control insects and has a history with Kaguya. His ultimate goal is to have Kaguya give birth to a insect that can rival God.
- Bandaged Face
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: He is able to control these.
- Evil Genius: Being the second mage among the mercenaries.
- The Last of These Is Not Like the Others: The only mercenary that never directly rapes any of the female characters - that is what his Big Creepy-Crawlies are for. Shamuhaza is more interested in power than satisfying his sexual desires.
- Stalker with a Test Tube: To Kaguya.
- We Used to Be Friends: Him and Kaguya, whom he is a Stalker with a Test Tube to.