|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- 'Acme Dynomite'
- Robert Patrick (the T1000) strolling out the front door!
- "Could I speak to the drug dealer of the house, please?"
- "I'll be back! Ha! You didn't know I was gonna say that, did you?"
- The Hamlet trailer.
Schwarzenhamlet: To be or not to be... Not to be. (KABOOM!)
- "They [the attack dogs] are exceptionally well-trained." (Benedict snaps his fingers, and the dogs quickly form a canine pyramid.)
- The scene in which Benedict kills Vivaldi.
Vivaldi: You do a... 360 on me!"
Benedict: (exasperated) 180, you stupid, spaghetti-slurping cretin, 180! If I did a 360, I'd go completely around and end up back where I started!
Benedict: Trust me. *shoots Vivaldi*
- The black van unsuccessfully trying to copy Slater's stunt during the car chase, the effects of which happen behind Slater as he sarcastically assures Danny that he'll live to experience all the joys of young adulthood, such as acne and premature ejaculation.
- Also, Danny goes cross-eyed and moans as they're about to land on the Coca-Cola semi-truck.