|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The final battle in Book 4 between the Elves and the Pirahni is pretty epic, especially with the various moments that happen:
- Elysio using Darkhell's own magic to give the Elven Army wings, thus balancing their forces;
- Shaki revealing his motives for revenge against Darkhell; Coupled with a Crowning Moment of Funny;
- Shimy and Michi-Gan hitting Darkhell in the face;
- The Elves and Pirahni eventually teaming up against Darkhell;
- Jadina turning into Jadilyna in Book 6 and threatening Ceyderom into helping her to use the Temporhell.
- Shun-Day threatening the village's mayor into submission in Book 7. While it was probably more intended to be a hint to her true nature, this was still pretty cool in some way.
- Darkhell's and Elysio's Fusion Dance against Anathos. The resulting "Super-Sorcerer" was so powerful he could actually negate the Jovenia Incident's effect on himself and turn back to adulthood. And even though Anathos won, their fight was pretty awesome.
- The fights between the Legendaries and the Hellions. Initially, each Legendary only ends up being beat up by his/her Hellion counterpart, while Anathos has Dark Jadina bringing Jadina to him and shows her through a crystal how her friends are bitting the dust. Then Razzia, Gryf, Shimy and Jadina reveal their power upgrades and single-handed defeat their respective opponents.
Gryf: Just like soon your master Anathos, you will curse the day you fell in the claws of Deathgryf !
- Jadina Out-Gambitting Anathos toward the end of book 12 easily gets its place on this page. Think about it : a princess was able to strategically own a God of Evil Magnificent Bastard who had been unstoppable so far in the serie... This has to be awesome.