|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Frontline's first level: Your Finest Hour. Storming the beaches of D-Day. To date, this is the closest gaming equivalent to the Omaha scene in Saving Private Ryan. It helps that the series was produced and overseen by Steven Spielberg after all...
- The crowner of that crowning moment is when you finally fight your way up an defense emplacement, kill the gunners on top and turn a machine gun against the other emplacement and let the Germans there see how they like being mowed down!
And when he gets to heaven
To Saint Peter he will tell
"One more soldier reporting in
I've served my time in hell"
- The Dachsmag Port level, where you have to scuttle a giant U-Boat. The Nazis launch the thing early because Jimmy was causing so much havoc that they thought he was an entire Allied battalion!
- Driving the King Tiger in Allied Assault counts more as a Crowning Level of Awesome.
- The ending of the first game. Reprogramming a V2 rocket and firing it at its own launch facility was pretty tight.
- Medal of Honor (2010): An un-named technician gets fed up with General Flagg's bullcrap and disconnects his call before he can order them to leave the Neptune team to die: