|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"Make Games, Make Friends, Have Fun."
The forums provide examples of: Edit
- Aerith and Bob: Ranging from Matthew Carlsson to Sergeant Major Kululu.
- Ambiguously Gay: Lots of members are this, but most notably Star and his snoogles.
- Prince Link is an aversion to this trope, as he's not afraid at all to display his... affection for women.
- April Fools' Day: Builds 182 and 183
- Attention Deficit Ooh Shiny: Many members get very easily distracted, but this post takes the cake, and combined with the post that follows, turns into a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- Berserk Button: A lot of forum members have one (or many). If you're ever around Wazzup and you insult Sonic, well... let's just say he won't be very happy.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Whenever a spam topic has an actual discussion going on, cue some random member who has nothing to do with the discussion come out of nowhere and post "ASKJADLKSJAKLDJASL", and leave the topic forever after.
- Deadpan Snarker: Treskro.
- Could sometimes apply to Gratefulbliss
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud?: Legowego seems to have a habit of doing this, though it's always Played for Laughs.
- Face Heel Turn: Jamesrocksy.
- Memetic Badass: SCORPO.
- Nice Guy: Vincent Studios. One of the few members who gets along with everyone.
- Jack and Bossmaker too.
- Running Gag: Many have been created over the years. The most notable is "cotest".
- Cuban Cigars is another one, created when the forums had an invasion of bots selling Cuban Cigars.
- The running gag of spelling Treskro's name wrong was so extreme that Wish Team actually had to censor "Tresko" to turn into "Treskro".
- There are tons of lesser ones as well, including Jimmy's obsession over acorns, STEALER THIEF, Eggnog is Welsh, Hi Austin/Hi Josh, Uggy being a rotten tomato, and I am nidorb99. s
- Super OCD: Eggnog seems to have this. On one occasion, Eggnog asked if his ritual of organizing coins was a symptom of OCD, which was followed by a response from Legowego saying that he did indeed have Organized Coin Disorder.
- The Scrappy: Domo155.
The various games provide examples of: Edit
- Edible Ammunition: Rabbidpony manages to kill his enemies with carrots. And one of those enemies are a gigantic robot that takes up a sixth of the room.
- Puzzle Boss: Many games have these, and when a boss is not this, people tend to criticize the game for its "lack of creativity".
- Silent Protagonist: Many games feature these, although with the new dialogue mechanics, these are actually becoming less common.
- Weapon of Choice: Bimmy throws shoes at his enemies.