|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Mystery Science Theater 3000 presentation contains examples of: Edit
- Casting Gag: The "invention exchange" is simply the Bots and the Mads doing mocking impressions of each other. Crow does Dr. F and vice versa, meaning you're actually seeing Trace Beaulieu playing each of his characters imitating the other one.
- Continuity Nod: "I'm looking for the Manos set."
- Fake Nationality: The ludicrous "foreign" accents of the women.
Mike: You're all from Nebraska! Cut it out!
- I Have Many Names: Every time Mrs. March shouts out Bea's name, Mike and the Bots tend to fill in different phrases/names at the end.
- Running Gag: Two notable ones: The various additions to Bea's name, and "Selsmic International Pictures" when Mrs. March's house shows up.
- Shave and a Haircut: When Mrs. March knocks on the door to find out if the two remaining girls are in their room, Mike shouts out "'Shave And A Haircut'! What do we do?"