|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Peasant's Quest is an Affectionate Parody of the King's Quest series by the Brothers Chaps. It involves a peasant with short pants named Rather Dashing who returned from vacation to see that his cottage had been burninated by Trogdor. Swearing revenge, he goes off on an adventure to be like a peasant and slay Trogdor on behalf of burninated peasants everywhere.
- A Man Is Not a Virgin: Averted. It's easy to miss, but when you type in "jump in hay" at the right point of the game, the response message subtly calls Rather Dashing a virgin by responding, "You've not known much better than a roll in the hay alone."
- Animal Nemesis: Trogdor
- Awesome McCoolname: Rather Dashing
- Berserk Button: Offering to buy Kerrek a Cold One will cheese it off.
- Climbing the Cliffs of Insanity: Along the way to face Trogdor.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Averted, but nonetheless you've gone farther than anyone else did and they raise a statue in your honor.
- Edible Bludgeon: Jhonka's club is likely a turkey leg
- Shoot the Shaggy Dog
- The Teetotaler: Kerrek, as Strong Bad found out the hard way.
- What the Hell, Player?: The game calls you out for a few things, such as attempting to harm Poor Gary the horse.
- Where Are They Now? Epilogue: After having the baby open a cottage with no doorknob for you, the dialogue explained where the baby went next in life, before you continue on with the game.