|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Fanon Discontinuity:
- Petz 5 never existed. Expect to be very left out of adopting petz out to the more specialized/mature bulk of the Petz Community if you use P5, because not only are P5 Petz incompatible with P3/4 games, but we all just hate it. Some Petz forums have separate sections just for Petz 5 adoptions because of the incompatibility problem, and that's not where all the good hexies are.
- Although it is still enjoyable if you don't care about the other games/hexing.
- Also, the newest games, Catz and Dogz (Anything with the Petz label that came out after Petz 5, basically) do not exist at all. For one thing, there's ZERO hexing available, despite the wider range of species.
- Periphery Demographic: You'd be surprised how many people in their teens and 20's play this game.
- Sequelitis: Does anyone even care about the 2006-onwards games?