|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- This Xkcd strip features a textbook F strike at the end.
- Pulled off by GRACE of El Goonish Shive, stunning everyone, although the line itself was censored. While playing Super Mario Brothers on the Nintendo DS:
Grace: "DIE BY THE SHELLS OF YOUR FALLEN COMRADES YOU @#$! TURTLES!"
- Bob and George have made a running joke out of this with "Roll says the F word".
- In fact, in the commentaries the author invokes the idea behind this trope, and only drops the F-Bomb (uncensored, at least) about once a year, in a dramatically appropriate context. Dave Anez abandoned this rule during the final year-and-a-half of the comic--which indicated/foreboded just how badly the crap was hitting the fan.
- Dominic Deegan invoked this in this strip, the one time where someone's cursing wasn't cut short or in untranslated Orcish.
- And now they have done it a second time, here. Mookie, the author, comments that he didn't want to do it, but considering the character and the situation, it was the only word that would fit.
- And the comic's first real F-bomb, here. As the author said, "I make no apologies and neither does [the character]."
- Rocky doesn't speak, but he finds other ways to get his point across.
- Gunnerkrigg Court has a barely-censored Precision B Strike in this strip.
- In Erfworld, after being forced to replace all his curses with "boop" the entire time he's been Trapped in Another World, Parson concludes his Screw Destiny speech (and the first book) with a very satisfying "Fuck... You!!"
- Questionable Content only manages to pull this off because it's Hannelore.
- Hanna Is Not a Boy's Name example: Though the characters swear plenty of times in the comic, it's usually censored. Hanna delivers an uncensored F-strike when trying to bring Conrad back to life, meant to reflect the seriousness of the situation. It works.
- Throughout its over five-year run, Penny and Aggie has used swearwords sparingly, and has never printed them uncensored. (This was justified in its first two years, at any rate, when the creators were trying to get it syndicated.) However, in early 2010 there were two notable exceptions for dramatic purposes:
- The bigoted, mentally disturbed Hubbard-follower Xena uses the N-word uncensored. (This results in her getting knocked unconscious in the very next strip.)
- Social outcast Helen's bitter inner monologue, as she runs away, ends with the words "Fuck you, Penny. Fuck you, Belleville. Goodbye." Particularly unexpected as her monologue begins with the milder "Screw you."
- A later example occurs when Sara, overwhelmed by the multiple stresses her reality show has placed on her, says "Shit" as she breaks down crying in Rich's arms.
- In Burning Stickman Presents... Something!, The Watcher utters one when one of the protagonists knocks the storyline off the rails by ensuring Colonel's, and therefore Iris's, survival during the events of Mega Man X 4.
- Housepets: New dog/human trapped in a dog's body King delivers a censored, Atomic F-Bomb strike in the 2009 Christmas arc.
- This page of The Gods of Arr-Kelaan, after the temple the dwarves had built suddenly collapsed.
- Jessie to Carrie on this strip of Loserz
- Sluggy Freelance manages to make it a Crowning Moment of Awesome, Moral Event Horizon, Despair Event Horizon and the de facto moment of Cerebus Syndrome for the whole strip: 
- Lampshaded in this Goblins strip.
- This exchange from Eight Bit Theater is actually the first time in the entire lifespan of the work where the word 'fuck' is actually used without any form of censorship:
- In Homestuck many characters rarely swear, however, whenever a server player starts the game for the first time, the first thing they do is usually tear out their client player's toilet, and let loose an "oh fuck". Rose and Jade demonstrate.
- The memorable moment in which Rose lets loose the power of the Thorns Of Ogleoth
"WELCOME TO THE PARTY MOTHERFUCKERS"
- Rose has another one when talking to Dave about her plan.
TT: I will be travelling to the sun
TT: By which I do mean the GREEN MOTHERFUCKING SUN.
GG: I SAID PASSWORD FUCKASS!!!!!
GG: whoops sorry
GG: ive been having too many password arguments with karkat i guess :p
- Kanaya gets one too, in the latest update.
Kanaya: See I'm Explaining This Badly
Kanaya: All I'm Saying Is
Kanaya: Fuck That Guy
- Of all people, Equius gets one as well.
CT: D --> Where the fuck are all my fresh towels
- Done by someone less than ten (Cloud's sister Yuna) in Sandra and Woo, but immediately followed by an apology when she learns how rude it was to call the watchers "motherfuckers".
- In Order of the Stick, this could be considered one, considering that it's right after Haley regains her voice. Also a This Is For Emphasis, Bitch!
- The Interstellar Tea House goes its first year without even a mild curse word (in English, anyway), then suddenly Pumpkin has an Oh Crap moment and drops an f-bomb. Made intentionally amusing by the fact that Pumpkin is a Sierk, a sentient but furry and adorable alien.