|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
STARLESS 21st Century Nymphomaniacs, know in English as STARLESS Nyphomaniacs' Paradise, is a H-game by Sei Shoujo, the same artist and writer of Discipline: The Record Of A Crusade and Bible Black. Like most of the games he has created it features exquisite artistic detail and every twisted sex fetish you can possibly name shoved into an eroge plot.
The protagonist is Sawatari Yukito, a guy who just wanted to earn some money over the summer, and he unwittingly took a job offer to a be a handyman for the Big Fancy House of the Mamiya family out in the country since they were offering quite a bit for the job.
Soon after he arrives, he quickly finds out the job title is In Name Only. In fact, the residents of the mansion are kinky, twisted aristocrats who engage in perverse sex play of every sort, and he's now forced to join the maids of the manor in pleasing their every decadent whim.
That is, unless he can escape.....
- Absolute Cleavage: Marie, Sachie, Yuuna, and Mikako.
- Affably Evil: Marie and Marika are polite and charismatic even if what they do is pretty nasty and wicked as noted by Sawatari.
- Alpha Bitch: Marisa makes even Leona looks tame by a standard.
- Aristocrats Are Evil: And unbelievably perverted.
- Bittersweet Ending: In the only good ending, Yukito, Yuuna, and Sachie manage to leave the mansion alive with the remaining 1 million. Yuuna reunites with her parents and recently cured younger brother. Yukito and Yuuna begin relationship together and they eventually marry. However, Mikako and Makoto were sold into sexual slavery, and the Mamiya are still free to trap unwitting people that fall into their web like what Yukito and the rest went through.
- But You Must!: Yukito's choices have no influence on the events that occurred through out the game (except those that decides the final outcome) and must follows the Mamiya every commands.
- But You Screw One Goat!: Bestiality is heavily implied to be something the Mamiya family is not above engaging in and horses, dogs, and even pigs are shown in incredibly graphic sex scenes with some of the female characters in some of the bad endings.
- Book Dumb: Marisa, who doesn't do well in the school. Become a funny moment when she lost her bet and had to finish her homeworks by herself after Yukito and Yuuna won the final lesson.
- Captain Ersatz: Kimishima's overall design pretty much screams Chun-Li.
- Death by Sex: Marie killed Mikako's husband during the party while having sex with him. Averted by the characters most of the bad endings which they instead suffer Fate Worse Than Death.
- Excuse Plot: The game plot is very shallow, though certain choices can lead to different endings.
- Face Heel Turn: In the Flowers of Evil ending, Sawatari sells Sachie out and become Marie's butler who tortured the newcomers in the Mamiya place.
- Fantasy Contraception: Averted. The characters take contraception drugs developed by the Mamiya Group through the meals or using condom to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Marisa does mention that the drugs do have limit in effectiveness though.
- Failure is the Only Option: You cannot escape from the Mamiya early in the story because of the tracking device inside the bracelet (which also contains explosive). Doing so will lead you to the first bad ending.
- Heads I Win, Tails You Lose: The overall plan by Marie: she gains lots of money by whoring the servants to her guests at the party, making the 4 millions she paid to each of them in the contracts pretty cheap, and that's not counting her attempt to trap them in slavery or selling organs of those she killed.
- The pool game with Marika will always lead to bad outcomes. Either you win and she rigged the car to get you into an accident, or lose and she basically forces you to marry her. The only way to truly win is to not play against her.
- Fiction 500: The Mamiya are extremely rich, powerful, and influental to the point that they have nothing to do but to engage in their lewd desire to pass the time.
- Futanari - One of the daughters of the Mamiya family is a true hermaphrodite, having both male and female organs and are both fully functional, as you will find out in one of the endings. One of the endings also features the son of one of the maids being turned into a transsexual.
- Golden Ending - The New World ending, which is literally represented by a gold key.
- Groin Attack - In the very worst ending, Yukito's penis is sliced off with a guillotine.
- Idiot Ball - 4 millions for a two weeks job as a handyman doesn't raise any suspicion from Sawatari at all until it's too late.
- Love Potion: Self developed Aphrodisiacs are spiked in every meals at the mansion. Marie also sells them to the guest at her party.
- Kick the Dog: All the bad endings but especially, the Endless Nightmare.
- Meaningful Name: Switches the kanji for "ma (間)" in Mamiya with "魔" and it now means "Demon Palace", a fitting name for the (demon) aristocrats. The last kanjis in the Mamiya women's names also refer to their character/personality: Marie is painting (refers to her beauty), Marika is flower (again, refers to her beauty and also a kanji used for "flamboyant"), Marisa is sand (refers to her rough Alpha Bitch status).
- Mercy Kill: In the bad ending Escape: After telling Yukito that his organs will be sold, Marie offers to give Yukito a painless death before they take his organs through asphyxiation (she did consider injection, but the poison will damage organ quality).
- Multiple Endings: One good end, at least three endings that are terrible in their own ways but not nearly as bad as they could be, and several incredibly Nightmare and Nausea fuel filled Bad Endings. Described below from the worst to the best.
- The Worst Outcome: Yukito and Sachie are caught and tortured by the Mamiya. Yukito is given Groin Attack as described above and becomes Marie's toilet while Sachie is forced to have sex with horse.
- Escape: Yukito and Yuuna tries to escape but are caught and punished by the Mamiya. Yuuna is sold to customer who like bestiality while Yukito is killed and his organs are sold.
- The Endless Nightmare: Yukito and Yuuna are tricked by the Mamiya who rigged the car that Yukito won from Marika, captured, and turned into human lifestocks.
- A New Master: Yukito falls for Marie's vase trap and is sold to Kimishima, who is known to overwork her male servants (which killed them).
- The Black Video Letter: Yukito is allowed to leave the mansion without any money due to being stolen by Sachie but Yuuna falls for the vase trap and is sold Marie's customers.
- The Soiled Bride: Similar to the above but Yukito tries to save Yuuna by betting for her in the auction. Marie does allow her to leave with Yukito after all the customers have their way with Yuuna (for several years).
- The Flower of Evil: Yukito betrays Sachie and join the Mamiya's side, becoming their right hand butler while Yuuna and Sachie suffer.
- Bizarre Marriage: Yukito is forced to marry Marika, who cooks up a lots of inedible foods for him.
- A New Family: Yukito uses his money to pay for Mikako's debt. Marie allows him, Mikako, and Makoto to leave the mansion and move in together.
- A New World: Sachie leaves the mansion but not before saving Yukito from Marie's vase trap. Yukito and Yuuna leaves the mansion safely and alive with the rest 1 million and they eventually marry with blessing from Yuuna's parents.
- Musical Theme Naming: The game name is derived from a British progressive rock song.
- My Precious Precious Car: Marika owns several expensive sportcars she kept in the house's garage. She isn't allowed to drive due to Marie confisticated her license after a racing accident that she caused. In fact,one of the sport car that Yukito can win from her will always lead to the bad endings (or evil ending) no matter what. .
- Lighter and Softer: The hentai anime adaptation tones down quite a bit of the most depraved parts of the game such as the bestiality, scat, and guro, while keeping most of the less graphic scenes intact, though several details were changed.
- Parental Incest - There is a sex scene with the son of one of the maids and his mother.
- Potty Failure - Marie has problem with constipation which she often brings up and gets Yukito to help her on one occassion. Given what she indulges in, it's not surprising. In the other example, Marisa drugged the milk that Yuuna drank for breakfast and had her use Yukito as a toilet (literally).
- Squick - The game itself is filled with practically every perversion Sei Shoujo could fit into the plot. Invoked in universe by the protagonist, who is pretty disgusted with most of the Mamiya family's perversions. Becomes pure Nightmare Fuel for him in the ending with Mamiya.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Marika allows Yukito to look after her sportcars after knowing that they share the same interest.
- Up to Eleven: Invoked. Some of Sei Shoujo's most beautiful artwork and some of the most depraved perversions can be found in this game.
- World of Buxom: It's a game created by Sei Shoujo after all.