|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Saladfingers lives in a post-apocalyptic world alone by himself. He probably suffers from some severe dementia, psychosis or posttraumatic stress disorder caused by "The Great War" he keeps referencing. One could assume he's one of few survivors of a nuclear war where his family and friends died. The radiation probably caused his deformity and the deformity of the few other survivors as well. And he's constantly by himself, talking to finger puppets like they're his friends so one can assume he's gone mad living as a deformed being in a post-apocalyptic world by himself with little to no food. That also explains why he's taken to eating such things like the finger puppets, hair, and resorted to cannibalism.
- He probably also developed his fetishes with pain, rusty metallic substances, and nettles, because that's all that's left.
- Who do the hairs in episode 8 belong to?
- Possibly Roger the Radio's wires...
- The things Salad Fingers says into the toilet and what the other Salad Fingers says to the first form at least part of a conversation when put together. When put together, it follows as:
First S.F.: Jeremy Fisher. I thought you were out fighting the great war.
Second S.F./Jeremy Fisher(?): Pardon?
First S.F.: I'd like a word with you.
Second S.F.: I don't understand. What is this?
First S.F.: I'm not one for accusations, but this one's CAST IRON. I've seen you tailgating my daughter with aspirations of deflowering her rose.
Second S.F.: No! This isn't true! You've got the wrong bloke, squire!
First S.F.: I don't make mistakes, comrade. This one's textbook.