|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Spy6teen began as a contestant in DC COMICS now defunct webcomic initiative, Zuda. After the folding of the imprint, the team continued the story, intending to release it as a print comic; but seeing the opportunities available in the digital realm, elected to instead distribute in the webcomic realm.
The comic follows the adventures of Cally Calhoon, a model high school student who moonlights as an international spy. Difficulties arise as she realizes her two worlds are merging, despite her attempts to maintain a "normal" life.
Spy6teen updates on Tuesday, with writer, Tim Simmons providing a supplemental blog entry on Thursdays.
Tropes used in this comics include: Edit
- Action Girl
- Alpha Bitch - Alyssa
- Clingy Jealous Girl - Alyssa
- Cute Bruiser
- Dual Tonfas - Cally uses her Tonfas in fights, but also as a multi-purpose tool.
- Fiery Redhead - Cally is a redhead.
- Follow the Leader - A redhead high school girl juggles schoolwork, dates, and globetrotting heroics while directed by a Voice with an Internet Connection at Mission Control? Where have I seen that before?
- Free-Range Children
- Government Agency of Fiction - The Quad.
- Mission Control - Named "Control", appropriately enough.
- Ordinary High School Student
- She Fu
- Socially Awkward Hero
- Teen Superspy
- Voice with an Internet Connection
- Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World