|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "The maker of these handcuffs isn't exactly known for their quality craftsmanship. Perhaps you should try the Lezareno model. I'll send you a free sample." This from Regal, who had demonstrated the inferiority of the former model of handcuffs by snapping them right off his wrists.
- Presea's warning of a border guard that opening her "good luck charm" Iron Maiden (where Marta is hiding), will result in a curse that involves many months of vomiting, diarrhea, and the Lord of Demons shoving his finger up the guard's nose. He capitulates. Turns out Marta was hidden behind a false door anyway. Presea was just screwing with the guy.
- For that matter, ten bazillion of the skits as well. They turned the funny Up to Eleven for the sequel, it seems.
- Full voice acting on the skits (which didn't make it into the English-language release of the original) works wonders.
- Not to mention Decus' intro scene. Acts like Emil WANTS him and forces his hideously foul-smelling cologne on him. Cue pop-up box:
Eau de Seduction was forced on you!
- Even Marta and Emil's battle victory quotes are pretty funny.
Marta: There's no victory before love!
Emil: So you lose if you there's no love?
Marta: Yes! So please, tell me you love me!
Emmil: ...We can lose next time.\\
- This one's good too, especially as Ratotosk Mode Emil says his line completely deadpan.
Marta: Beautiful roses have thorns!
Emil: Cutie Marta has a fang.
Marta: Be a little more enthusiastic!
- The Spot the Impostor scene. Oh dear GOD, the expression on the fake's face...
- During their trip to Palmacosta, post-attack, our heroes come under attack, but are saved by Zelos. Who then flirts with Marta by twirling her, and says this immortal line: "My darling kitten, you're not hurt, are you?". Marta and Emil's expressions... they have to be seen to be believed, and emoticans can't accurately represent their expressions.
- Decus' Mystic Arte's intro. He lovingly stares at a picture of Alice...which then randomly gets burned for no reason, putting him into a rage and slice you up for it with the letters L-O-V-E.