|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy episode "Billy Gets an A", Billy using the scythe's magic to change the grade on his exam somehow creating a Bizarro Universe, which affected all but Grim and Mandy. Initially, I thought the lack of change was to give Grim someone else to snark with. However, it wasn't until later that I realized that Mandy had already manipulated her bizarro-self into being just like her in an earlier episode. -User:Pinkbaron
- In one of the show's first episodes, the kids' life hourglasses get flipped over and they rapidly regress in age. Irwin becomes a baby and pops out of existence, but Billy and Mandy both regress to fetuses before disappearing. It wasn't until years later in the series finale that we learn Irwin isn't human.
- At first, the character's continual deaths seem a sign of Negative Continuity. Until you realise that they have the Grim Reaper under total control. The being responsible for death itself! Grim has to keep them from staying dead in order to fufill his end of the bargain, or bring people back to life when Billy and Mandy wish it. Even when he is killed off, he's fine since it's impossible to kill death.
- They could wish for eternal life like Jack did in the Halloween episode.
- Some people would probably wonder why Mandy hates Irwin so much, even compared to other characters. Well, as we can see in "Billy and Mandy Save Christmas", she hates vampires. In "Dracula Must Die", we find out that Irwin is a vampire. While it does have some Fridge Horror in there, the best conclusion we can come to is that she had some subconcious Fantastic Racism going on.
- In the episode of Grim & Evil where Billy manages to control Mandy's brain, Billy-in-Mandy's-brain flirts with Irwin. Keep in mind Irwin's crush on Mandy didn't actually develope until after this...
- Irwin's monster DNA may be why he was so evil as a baby.
- In one episode, Billy, Mandy, and Irwin are taken by Grim to the Halls of Time. Irwin finds his older brother's hourglass and shuffles the sand around as revenge. He then tosses it offscreen, where a crash is heard. Irwin's brother is never mentioned again in the series.
- Fridge Logic - In canon. Irwin's dad explains how he met and fell in love with Irwin's mom, who happens to be a mummy.
Irwin's Dad: Nobody can tell you who to fall in love with, but we've managed to make it work all these years. Leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered.
Mandy: Eh, works for me.
Grim: Me too.
Billy: ...But how did you and Irwin's mom...
Irwin's Dad, in the exact same tone: Leaving a whole lot of questions that don't need to be answered.
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: In the episode "Chocolate Sailor", Billy turns completely into solid chocolate after eating too many supernatural chocolates. If that isn't enough, Billy even begins to eat himself, saying to Mandy that "...it's not that painful" at one point, and continues to do so, reducing himself to "his big, chocolate head" near the end of the episode. At the episode's climax, the Chocolate Sailor gives Billy the antidote, but with a twist: it's in a box of assorted chocolates and Billy has to pick the right one. Since Billy is pretty much stupid incarnate (the antidote bar is called Antidote), he eats the whole assortment and promptly explodes. The episode ends with Mandy and Grim eating hot fudge sundaes, with them saying Billy is in a better place. The bottle of hot fudge syrup they have then says "I like chocolate!", basically implying that they scooped up Billy's remains and dumped them into a chocolate syrup (and to add that Grim and Mandy are eating hot fudge sundaes...)
- Whether they know it or not, they couldn't care less anyway.