Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Don't you just hate allergy season? The itchy eyes, the runny noses, the constant orgies in the buses...
A two-volume erotic manga created by Koume Keito, and adapted into a two-episode Hentai OVA, The Pollinic Girls Attack! details allergy season in a strange version of Japan wherein pollen manifests itself as hordes of naked uninhibited girls (and sometimes boys!) that flit about and instill allergic reactions upon the unsuspecting populace--sometimes two or even three at a time.
The manga also involve several unrelated stories, but who cares--allergy orgies!
- Awakening The Sleeping Giant: In order to defend herself against a lascivious maid in the first chapter of the second volume, a girl brings out a bottle of pollen, asking for their help. It's all downhill from there.
- B-Movie: The title invokes one.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: One chapter has an otaku wish he could be a visual-novel character. So, he leaps into an 18-and-up visual novel and is promptly killed by a School Days-esque high school girl.
- Cold Turkeys Are Everywhere: A housewife that's trying to abstain for a week finds herself shopping for mushrooms at the grocery storm...
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Or rather, "Average-Sized-Husband, Tiny-Wife". Unique in that their size difference made consummating their marriage difficult...
- Leitmotif: Vivaldi's The Four Seasons is used rather often in the OVA adaptation.
- Lysistrata Gambit: Played with. A petite housewife has to hold off on sex for about a week in order to undergo a process that will help her accomodate her husband.
- Moe Anthropomorphism: Pollen girls. Ayup.
- A chapter in the second volume involves anthropomorphic investment stocks.
- Naked Apron: A housewife invokes this trope in one chapter, after having ignored coitus for a week.
- Naked on Arrival / Naked People Are Funny / Shameless Fanservice Girl: Yeah, the pollen girls wear nothing but the smiles on their faces. They don't really care at all, probably because they're too busy causing allergic reactions.
- Older Than They Look: Although Koume Keito's artstyle invokes this as a whole (all of his girls look a good five years younger than they're supposed to be), one chapter involved a 21-year-old girl who had the body of a girl half her age. Played with as she was frustrated she couldn't consummate her marriage with her newlywed husband due to how...small...she was.
- The Ojou: Invoked with a recurring character in both volumes who has the tendency to think of people as playthings.
- The Smurfette Principle: Inverted. There's only one type of male-pollen..er...person. All of the rest are girls, although one other is purportedly hermaphroditic...
- Wanting Is Better Than Having: A girl with a crush on a man she sees on her street every night decides to dump him after hooking up with him in one chapter.
- Weirdness Censor: There can be massive orgies on every street, building, amusement park, city park, bus, beach, or national landmark--the reaction for anyone who doesn't suffer allergies is a conversational "Gee, allergy season is rough this year". Until they join in.