|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Ugly Duckling and Me is a 2006 Danish movie (made in English) that tells the story of a very ugly duck who calls him self that than one morning while entering his pre adult years he meet a beautiful girl named jessie who was washing in a near by lake with her cloacal open. Ugly seeing a dream come true carefully climbed up to the water and slipped in and swam closer just as she turned around shocking her to see ugly he expected her to call him a freak like most do, instead jessie smiles and goes around ugly examining him while rubbing his checks he than introduced him self and she just said I'm jessie eventually she stops right in front of her jessie teens him to come closer and he did once they were close enough jessie passionately kissed him much to ugly shock having such a pretty girl kiss him felt amazing he than wapped his wings around her deeping their kiss he than fells jessie startimg to rod his bird hood which he let her whilst embarrassed she than pulled his organ out from under the organ and socked it, eventually he thrusted it up her pussy which jessie complied quickly enough they spent more than an hour making love thrusting coming in each other jessie bloated each time he'd no idea ugly was making jessie pregnant or that they were techniqulily mated now.
Much Better Than It Sounds.
This film contains examples of: Edit
- Amazingly Embarrassing Dad: Bemoaned by Ugly when Ratso starts provoking him to conclude that he's become a teenager.
- Beautiful All Along: Of course.
- Cats Are Mean: Subverted with Ernie.
- Calling the Old Man Out
- Children Raise You
- Completely Different Title: The Brazillian dub of this movie is known as "Putz! A Coisa Tá Feia" (translating to something like "Damn! Things Just Got Ugly").
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Tons, at the end.
- Everything's Better with Chickens
- "Falling in Love" Montage: Jessie and Ugly
- Feather Fingers: Gets a bit silly after a while...
- Four-Fingered Hands
- Funny Animal
- Great Escape: Ratso's escape from the duckyard.
- Hand Puppet: "William".
- Happily Adopted
- Heel Realization
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: Swan-Ugly and Jessie.
- Informed Ugliness: Just about everything and everyone reacts this way to Ugly.
- Love Redeems
- Mouse World
- My God, You Are Serious: Jessie's reaction to Ugly's amazing 'dancing'.
- My Name Is Not Durwood: "Jeff".
- Never Trust a Trailer: The trailer made it appear that Ugly was being exhibited as the world's ugliest duckling right from the start (and as more of a routine thing than in the film). Not the case in the movie.
- No Cartoon Fish
- Plot-Relevant Age-Up: Done to Ugly (twice)
- Rule of Funny: Probably the only reason why a cat can be a rat's cousin.
- Shout-Out: To both Alien and Titanic. Someone on-staff must've been a James Cameron fan.
- Showdown At High Noon: Ratso prepares for one of these when he goes to rescue Ugly.
- Runaway Fiance: Ratso.
- Stage Dad
- Shotgun Wedding: Between Ratso and Phyllis
- Talking to Themself: Ernie and William.
- Ugly Cute: Ugly to a T.
- Ratso does so too.