|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Awesome Music: The film is brilliantly scored from beginning to end.
- Badass Decay: Unfortunately, this happens to Jimmy in the sequel.
- Complete Monster: Sophie is pretty much the only villain in the movie that has no redeeming values whatsoever.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Used to wonderful effect with how casually the hitmen talk about their victims, especially Jimmy.
Jimmy: I didn't like him much after that. He took...a really, really long time to die.
- You can make up your own mind when Jill crossed the line the first time in this scene, but she's undoubtedly crossed it twice by the time she's done.
Jill: Do me a favor while you're there - go out and get laid! And call me after, or call me before, better yet call me during, I want all the details.
- First Installment Wins: Wait... there was a sequel?
- Magnificent Bastard: Jimmy is very good at manipulating things in his favor.
- Needs More Love
- Sequelitis: The second film has its moments, usually when Oz gets sandbagged by some absurd situation, but on the whole it's generally considered forgettable by most (though others found it enjoyable in its own right). Surprisingly, some people don't even know about the sequel.