|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The World Of Mr. Satanism (also known simply as "Mr. Satanism") is a website based around the character of Mr. Satanism, who looks like South Park's version of The Grim Reaper and spends much of his time drinking beer, mooching off his "friends", ogling women (and unsuccessfully hitting on them), and laying on his ass. He has a series of comic books and strips about his escapades that ran from 1995 to 2000, that lampoon everything from eBay to the O.J. Simpson trial to political comic strips.
Perhaps the largest part of the site is the "Video Picks for Perverts", which is a collection of movie reviews written in character as Mr. Satanism and aren't at all meant to be taken seriously. He tends to enjoy movies with as much gore, tits, ass and action as possible, and is annoyed by nearly everything else. There's also "Literary Picks for Perverts", which is pretty much the same thing for books.
Not to be confused with Mr. Satan.
- The Alcoholic
- Burger Fool: Mr. Satanism Gets Canned sees Mr. Satanism trying to get another job after getting fired after his strip gets bad reviews. His first two attempts are at McDonalds and Burger King, and they don't work very well.
- Comically Missing the Point: The last panel of this strip:
St'Perry: "1984" slowly creeps up on us...
Mr. Satanism: Its 2000, you dumbass.
- Dead Baby Comedy: For example: One strip sees Mr. Satanism asking to borrow the late Princess Diana's severed vagina to use as a sex toy.
- Deadpan Snarker: Just about all of the characters in the comics have their moments.
- The Grim Reaper: Mr. Satanism (appearance wise, anyway)
- City of Adventure: Toledo.
- Everything's Better with Platypi: The Sub-Adult Radiated Martial-Arts Platypus.
- The Faceless: All we see of Mr. Satanism's face is his red eyes.
- In the Hood
- Jerkass: Mr. Satanism is the obvious example, but many of the other characters fit this bill as well.
- Private Eye Monologue: Parodied all through Melody From A Gun.
- Self-Deprecation: All the freaking time.
- The Slacker: Mr. Satanism.
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: Take a wild guess.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning