- Demonic Spiders: Tech-Priests and Space Marines. Both of them have very high hitpoints as well as equipped with weapons that can kill you in a few shots.
- Ham and Cheese: BRIAN BLESSED plays a suitably pompous - though rather slight - Imperial Admiral.
- Nightmare Fuel: Everything after the level "No Rest For The Wicked" when everything starts going Chaosy, particularly during the levels inside the Convergence pit.
- More Popular Spinoff: The novel, which is considered to be better than the game.
- Narm: The voice acting for the Fire Warriors. One YouTube commentator even compared them to the Red Guard from Command and Conquer Generals, which has a similarly cheesy accent.
- The voice acting for the Space Marines have also been criticized, with some feeling that they ended up sounding way too brutish and evil than even the Chaos Space Marines.
- Polished Port: The PS2 port is widely considered to be the best version of the game, by critics and fans alike. Unfortunately, it's not as well known as...
- Porting Disaster: ...the PC version of the game, which has inferior graphics, and suffers from bugs and glitches as well as inferior AI.
- So Okay It's Average: The general consensus for the game, especially the PC version.
- The Problem with Licensed Games: Very narrowly subverted. See above.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.