|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Action Stations: Jesus, Geoff, you puked in my lap!
- End Run: Bugs Bunny screws his mother!
- Fleet Action: Kirha is asked what he thinks of the Kilrathi Empire's offer of peace to the Terran Confederation:
It is, how do you humans say it, the warmed leavings of a male cow.
Video Games Edit
- The Price of Freedom has Maniac get into a argument with resident marine Badass Dekker. As they are about to come to blows Blair is presented with a choice: "Maniac's gonna get creamed," which will lead to him intervening, or "This I gotta see," which has him lean back with a smirk as Maniac gets...well decked.
- If you take a certain path in the game Blair will find Panther inspecting a gun, bringing up Maniac not being able to take no for an answer. Blair can either promise to talk to him, or laugh it off. Either way during a later serious incident Blair addresses this.
"And while we're at it, Panther's going to do some surgery below the belt unless you learn to keep your hormones to yourself."