|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Analysis • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The Swedish dub uses the script of 4Kids, but with the original Japanese names.
- In the Viz translation of both the Duelist Kingdom and Yu-Gi-Oh R mangas, Bandit Keith calls Jonouchi "Joey".
- The Abridged Series: Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series is the Trope Maker.
- Celebrity Voice Actor: In the Japanese version, both Yugis were voiced by Shunsuke Kazama, an Idol Singer trainee in Johnnys Entertainment who has achieved some commercial success in dramas.
- Mid-Development Genre Shift: It was originally supposed to be a horror-genre manga, but after people wrote in saying they liked Monsters and Magic (the Duel Monsters game), the focus started to center around that.